UNIDEN UHF Handheld Triple Pack
Introducing the latest in UHF Communications from the world leaders in wireless communication. The UH35-3 is an 80 Channel* handheld radio ideal to stay connected on your next adventure, even in remote locations without mobile reception.
This pack contain three ultra-compact in Lime, Blue and Red colours that have been built rugged for Australian and New Zealand conditions.
The UH35-3 has a range of up to 3+km and with its Range Extender (Duplex) Capability the unit can achieve even further range depending on the location of your local repeater station and topographical conditions. The units also have an operating time of up to 20 hours.
The ultra-compact design allows you to take the radios anywhere - walking, camping, shopping, biking or just hanging out. With extended range and crystal clear sound, UH35-3 is the ultimate in affordable wireless communications.
The UH35-3 is an 80 Channel* handheld radio ideal to stay connected on your next adventure, Even in the most remote locations without mobile reception.
- Designed and Engineered in Japan
- Mini Compact Design
- 80 Narrowband Channels*
- 500mW Maximum RF Output Power
- LCD Display
- D+ Booster (Extreme Distance Booster)
- Range Extender (Duplex) Capability
- Battery Level Indicator
- Auto Battery Save
- Channel Scan
- Auto Squelch
- 3x UH35 UHF Radios
- 3x Belt Clips
* Please note: CH 22 & 23 are used for telemetry and telecommand applications, voice communications are not permitted on these channels and transmission is inhibited. CH 61, 62 & 63 are guard channels and are unavailable for use.
# Range may vary depending on environmental and/or topographical conditions.
† Operating time (in hours): 20 hours based on 5% transmitting, 5% receiving and 90% waiting mode with Alkaline Batteries.